Application Security Engineer - Cloud Security - Los Angeles - Disrupt a $150B Industry
Are you tired of working on piece-meal legacy systems that lack the most basic security?
Work for a company that values and understands the unique security problems you face every day. This company is bold and is working to build a platform that has security as a central principle. Your expertise will be crucial to help the development teams deliver on time.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll collaborate with product and engineering teams to create and execute secure architectures
* You'll conduct code reviews and implement bug fixes
* You'll devise and develop automated tools to identify and prevent platform abuse
* You'll mentor engineers on secure code best practices and design
* You'll institute and better secure development (SDLC) standards
Skills & Qualifications
* Meaningful experience with coding languages like Python, Go, or Java.
* Proficiency with AWS or comparable cloud platforms.
* Extensive understanding of current security vulnerabilities such as the OWASP Top Ten
* Knowledge with regulatory and compliance standards (e.g., SOC 2, GDPR, ISO 27001)
* Experience with Lambda, Terraform, SQS, Dynamo, Redis, Cloudflare Worker
* Red Team pen-testing would be a plus
* Previous Android or iOS hands-on experience is a plus
* 180k paid holidays and PTO
* 401k with match
* Excellent health, dental, vision, and life insurance