* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Strong Experience w/ C#, MVC, .Net 4.0+, Entity Framework 6.0+
* Experience with JS UI components (preferably JQ Widgets)
* Two+ years of experience with JQuery, Angular, and other JS libraries.
* Two+ years of experience with ASP.NET/C# in a corporate environment
* Two+ years of experience building data driven applications using a service oriented architecture.
* Must have a love for visual design and UX
* Up and current with trending development tools and workflows including TFS and Git.