An international consultancy in central London is looking for a Senior Data Science Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis. The company operates across Europe, working with businesses to help them leverage their data and make better business decisions, the Data Science team plays a fundamental role in this.
As a Senior Data Science Consultant, you will be required to provide leadership in the data science and analytics space for our clients and you will lead a variety of teams such as data scientists, engineers and project managers who will help you achieve that. The analytics solutions are based on machine learning and statistical predictive algorithms, you will be in charge of their development for the clients.
Some of your responsibilities:
* Advise clients on better approaches by completing assessments of their requirements and applying your knowledge of data science and analytics to solve their challenges.
* Provide leadership to your team, mentoring junior members and at the same time being able to manage the stakeholders
* Regularly attending any events and participate in online communities to generate awareness of the company brand
* By using Python and R, leading the development of AI, statistical algorithms and machine learning
* CRP sessions and presenting your findings in front of stakeholders
* Prepare advanced data analyses and present results of these analyses to business stakeholders.
* Experience managing teams of different sizes and across various projects
* Experience building data science solutions for clients, as well as proven experience in machine learning, statistical analysis and data science
* Hands on experience with R and Python - academic or commercial, hands on experience developing query structures with NoSQL/SQL
* Experience presenting to business stakeholders and engaging comfortably with clients
Beneficial but not necessary:
* PhD in computer science, machine learning or a related field, with proven scientific research papers
* Experience with Big Data tools and experience programming in Java or Scala
* Experience in the financial or Digital Media industries
Please apply by submitting an up to date copy of your CV or eventually send a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.