A fast growing consultancy firm specialising in Business Intelligence, based in Edinburgh and Glasgow, is looking for AWS Developers/ Consultants. They deal with clients in Edinburgh and across the centre belt. They pride themselves on the hiring of the right people for their customers, and company. Their "can do" attitude and quality of team makes them a great company to do business with, and to work for.
If you have some of the skills and competencies listed below, don't hesitate. Get in touch.
Do you want to work for a company which offers a competitive salary, with flexible working and minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression?
The role will involve extensive programming, data preparation and reporting on a range of projects across various business areas and technologies.
What will you do?
* Design, develop and support their clients preferred BI Technology.
* Design, develop and support a wide range of Amazon Web Services (AWS) based solutions.
* Use Cloud platforms to host data and applications in the most efficient way.
* Be able to work on your own or as part of a team on client sites and communicate daily with stakeholders at all levels.
* Deliver clear handover documentation to the client for any item of work.
* Gain confidence of clients and demonstrate that you can deliver high quality work on a consistent basis.
What do you need?
* Strong AWS or relevant Cloud experience
* Gitlab and Bitbucket
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Must have right to work in the UK
* Strong communication skills
* Solution development experience
They also offer an excellent career opportunity with the ability to carry out ongoing skills development and certification in your chosen specialities. The majority of their business is on site with clients in Edinburgh, but some occasional UK travel may be required.
To be considered for this role email me at email@example.com