Senior Microsoft Data Platform Consultant
Jefferson frank are currently working alongside a data focused technology company which helps businesses to harness their data and use it to understand, model, and predict business performance- Delivering improved engagement, efficiency and probability. The company are leading the UK market in delivering Microsoft Azure based data platforms and their data science team is at the cutting edge of delivering machine and deep learning solutions. The business has an average annual growth of over 50%. The company is made up of 280 people across the UK, The Netherlands and India. And continue to grow at a fantastic rate.
* Architecture, design, development and delivery of an enterprise grade Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform.
* Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors.
* Helping clients realise the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure.
* Mentoring of more junior team members and supporting their personal development.
* Taking ownership for the delivery of core solution components.
* Constantly developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology - achieving & maintaining Microsoft certification.
* Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors.
* Influencing and supporting project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA.
* Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements.
* Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts.
* Azure Data Factory.
* Azure Data Lake Store.
* Azure Databricks.
* Azure SQL Data Warehouse with PolyBase.
* Cosmos DB.
* Azure SQL.
* Azure Analysis Services with DAX.
* Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service).
If this role genuinely interests you contact Sam on 01914060794 or email