Director of Data Architecture
As a Director of Data Architecture, you will be responsible to design, deploy, manage and maintain data architecture. You will provide technical leadership to the team and be responsible for maintaining technical specifications. As the Director of Data Architecture, you will have a heavy focus on designing the solutions but also be apart of a multi-disciplinary team.
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $140-160K + Bonus
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Design, deploy and manage the data architecture
* Work on large-scale Big Data projects
* Give technical direction to all phases of data modeling
* Design ETL architecture
* Provide technical consulting and respond efficiently to error reports
* Write and uphold functional and technical stipulations
* Identify roadmap components based on the gaps within the solution and recommend any solutions that align with the roadmap
* Lead multi-disciplinary teams around data, data analytics, data science, and more
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Significant data technology and analytics experience
* Proficient with SQL environments and RDMS solutions
* Skilled in Data Management principles
* Extensive experience in AWS Architecture
* Extensive hands on experience with AWS services
* Must have experience with Redshift and/or Glue
* Experience with real time streaming tools (Kafka and/or Kinesis)
* Understand of DevOps and Agile methodologies
* Experienced with Change Management
* Competitive compensation
* 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision (including dependants)
* PTO and Holiday pay
* Bonus options
* 401K match plan
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.