Our client is a FinTech startup/digital native income Portfolio as a Service Platform based in Manhattan that leverages classic quantitative techniques with advanced machine learning tools to analyze income generating securities globally. They are looking for a software engineer to help build out their platform infrastructure to automate the entire investment process, to build out integrations with brokerage houses to access fixed income securities, and help craft their core product offerings.
* Build out platform infrastructure to automate investment process across yield spectrum
* Build out integrations with banks to access FDIC investment products
* Build out integrations with brokerage houses to access fixed income securities
* 3+ years experience with NodeJS and MongoDB
* 1+ years experience with ReactJS
* Experience designing and implementing API's and core services in NodeJS
* AWS experience
* Strong knowledge of web applications
* Understanding of data structures, and how to pull data dynamically into code
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Will Spielfogel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347 783 6567. Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.