- Manage the public cloud resources and migrate applications from on-premise to the public cloud.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications to optimize cloud resources.
- Administrative support and maintenance for on-premise and cloud servers
- Degree in Computer science or relevant
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and support cloud infrastructure services
- Extensive experience in Infra as a code (Cloudformation, Terraform), Container technologies, Linux operating system, web servers, coding, various cloud platforms
- Exposure working on local environments will be largely preferred
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com
or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Jefferson Frank is the specialised delivery arm of Frank Recruitment Group - the global niche IT recruitment specialists. We focus on quick delivery to our Key Clients on roles that are traditionally that little bit more difficult to fill. We've established an exceptional reputation for delivering the very best professionals to our customers. By focusing solely on the niche IT field, our consultants are genuine experts, meaning they not only fully understand the market, but have built solid relationships with the widest range of vendors, customers and specialists looking to progress their career.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206
EA Licence No. 11C3017