QA Practice Lead - Remote with 70% travelLocation:
Must be based in Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit, Chicago or BostonTechnology focus:
AWS, Java, PythonJob type:
I am currently representing an AWS focused and Advanced Consulting Partner who craft Cloud Big Data, ML/AI & DB solutions for premier brands. This company are a 300 person fast-growing organisation who are looking for an experienced QA Lead to play a pivotal role in their increasing pipeline of projects. As they continue to service its customers in delivering AWS-based solutions, they are seeking a QA Practice Lead that has the breadth and depth of skills to assist their customers and internal team members in driving automated testing for their data and migration projects.Responsibilities:
What you'll receive:
- Defining quality standards and metrics for the current project/product.
- Working with all stake holders to ensure that the quality metrics are reviewed, closed and agreed upon.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project. Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Maintaining cordial relationships between cross functional teams like development, configuration management, program management, product managers etc.
- Reviewing status reports from team managers and taking appropriate actions accordingly.
- Should be focal point of contact for the QA team for all the escalations related to testing and Quality assurance.
- Understanding and defining areas to calculate the overall risk to the project.
- Creating strategies to mitigate those risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
- Ensure that the several testing and validation processes are improved continuously.
- A competitive salary and compensation package
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to travel and meet key clients
- Clear career progression