Cloud-Native Software Engineer
Ghent, Antwerp, Limburg, Brussels
Enter the Cloud-Native Era with style
We are looking for skilled and thirsty for success Cloud Native Software Engineer to join an amazing team of Cloud and Software development specialists in the Ghent, Antwerp and Limburg area, with major projects in top end clients in Brussels. The projects take place all around the Flanders and Brussels, so there is flexibility with the location you can choose which will never be too far from your house.
You will always work with the latest technologies and tools in the market and you should be able to take care of automation and the early responsibilities that will be given to you. If you naturally enjoy using the software development skills in the Cloud and your career expectation is to grow into a Cloud-Native Expert, that's something that must sound exciting to you, right?
The goal is to scale up the unit and contribute in the company's growth plan, which will, of course, help you to grow professionally as well and increase your market value in a relatively short time! You will be part of a flat and open-minded culture where everything is direct and clear, with no room for micropolitics and bureaucracy.
The essential requirements for one of the role are:
* Good Programming skills from relevant languages;
* Fluency in both Dutch and English
* Willing to work as a consultant within the clients' teams
* Preferably, cloud experience, preferablyAWS and/or Google
* You will get training and certifications if not
* Preferably, hands-onDevOps experience;
* Knowledge of Containers and CI/CD are considered a strong asset
* A social and communicative character
* A creative and accuracy-focused way of working
* A result-oriented and thirsty to succeed professional
Some of the IT features you will enjoy:
Since innovation is a synonym of this company, once you join them you will get the opportunity to work on projects with Cloud Native development and architecture, while setting up future proof container infrastructure (either with ECS or Kubernetes) and using serverless technology. You will also use a lot of CI and CD, clearing your path towards a scalable platform. The puzzle is completed with the involvement of Microservices that will secure the long term viability of your solution.
What they will offer you:
* You get to work in an open and informal environment with a flat hierarchy
* You get access to training and high-level certifications in AWS, MS and Google technologies
* A high-tech laptop of your choice, including a Macbook option
* Team-building activities and social events
* An competent salary figure, tailored to your skills and experience
* Company car (Mercedes, BMW or Audi) and Benelux fuel card
* Mobile and internet plan
* Health and Group Insurance
* And all the… standards!
The interviews have already started and the focus is on quality, so if you feel prepared to take your career to the next level, feel free to contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at: Phone: +32 28081878 Email: email@example.com
There is a two-interview process and then boom, an offer! I'm looking forward to hearing from you.