BizTalk, Scribe, Cloud Services / Integration Developer - Oslo / English speaking role
One of my international Clients with offices in Copenhagen and Olso are looking for a candidate - an integration developer to join the highly motivated integration
The major responsibility for this position is to deliver the necessary support of system integrations, as well as to manage change requests and drive the development of new integrations in alignment with defined integration architecture using Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe, Cloud Services and other integration components.
One of the major tasks will be:
- develop and support the company's different integrations, mainly for eCommerce solutions and backend systems.
- integration of C# and .Net webservices integrating to other backend or frontend systems
- standard configurations of the middleware platforms
- perform technical support of Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe and Cloud Services (Azure or AWS)
What you need:
- You should have experience with BizTalk server or other EAI tools (e.g. Azure Cloud integrations or Oracle Service Bus)
- You should have experience with .net and integration platforms
- Ideally experience working with system integrations and experience with the integration of cloud-based and non-cloud- based applications
- You have a good understanding of data structures (relational and object-oriented) and experience with relational databases
- You possess good knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, .NET, C#, HTML/CSS
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing (Danish or Swedish/ Norwegian is a big plus)
They have rather an informal work environment - both professionally and socially. They believe that the interaction between technology and business is the future in a digital transformation.