Sr. DevOps Engineer
Your Journey Starts Here:
If you have been looking for the opportunity to help drive an organization's success and are not only a great technical leader, but also a strong vocal leader who can really deliver change and effectively relay information across a diverse team of DevOps professionals then this is exactly what you are looking for!
For this role, the Sr DevOps Engineer needs to be good at sharing knowledge and understanding concepts in order to enable and level up the rest of the organization.
What You Will Expect:
* Construct maintainable solutions for agile teams productivity
* Revolutionize and advocate the company vision of DevOps
* Ability to effectively mentor other engineers
* Accurate tracking and documentation of past, present, future capabilities
* Follow, establish, and support coding standards
What You Will Need:
* Amazon Web Services (i.e. EC2, S3, ELB, Lambda)
* Strong Object Oriented Programming experience
* Professional production with TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
* Strong development and programming w/ (C#, Powershell)
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional production experience with Git and related tools
* Docker and/or Kubernetes containerization
This position may be suited for someone who has worked within the following roles: Senior Software Engineer, Senior Infrastructure Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Site Reliability Engineer, Senior Cloud Engineer, Senior Platform Engineer.
For more details on how to be shortlisted, contact me