Senior Data Engineer
Salary: £100,000 + Benefits and Bonus
Jefferson Frank are currently working with a premium consulting firm with a focus on using data to drive business growth. The company combine state-of-the-art tools, with a relentless drive to add outsized benefit to their clients. The company believe in getting the data fundamentals right and avoid over-complicating projects by working in an agile way. The company's clients range from industry-leading public companies to innovative, high-growth startups. They cover industries like fashion, fintech, beverages, healthcare and gaming. The company are growing fast and want excellent people to join their team and grow with them.
As a Senior Data Engineer you will be responsible for delivering high-quality data outcomes via modern data sourcing, integration and modelling techniques. You will work as part of a small delivery team and often be semi-embedded within a client team as well.
You will bring a mix of technical and non-technical skills, such as:
* Python/SQL: The ability to design and implement well designed scripts.
* Data modelling: The ability to design well structured tables that are at the correct grain and structured for widespread
* Software engineering mindset: The ability to automate tasks and deploy code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc.)
* Continuous training is implemented and emphasised within the company ethos
* Attractive Salary
* Exposure to a genuinely exciting range of clients, all of whom are trying to solve large problems
* High impact in your role - many of the team can claim credit for driving large changes and saving millions for their clients
* Training and exposure to best in class ways of working - they want to set the gold standard for how companies use data
* Small, friendly and highly-talented team, with limited bureaucracy and hierarchy
* Excellent remuneration
* Expertise in most of the six skill areas listed above
* Expertise in building end-to-end data products
* A passion for building high-quality products which drive change for businesses
* Expertise in using modern data tools (i.e. Python, SQL)
* At least 4 years of engineering, data engineering or data warehousing experience
* A results-oriented mindset with an eye for detail
* Comfort with some travel to clients
* Right to work in the UK (we can't sponsor visas)
If this role genuinely interests you, please contact Sam on 01914060794 or email email@example.com