Automation Test Consultant - Leeds/UK Wide - up to £45,000
FRG are pleased to offer the role of Automation Test Consultant for a client of ours in Leeds.
Our client are a well known local digital transformation company. They have a wealth of projects in the Yorkshire area as well as around the country, so are looking for flexible candidates who would be willing to do the travel to client site.
The client have a wide variety of projects in the retail, wealth, payments and public health clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building automation frameworks from scratch using the latest open source test automation tools (Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber/Specflow, Java/C#)
- Working in an agile (Scrum/Kanban) project environment utilising a test first approach which drives and creates a shared understanding of project requirements e.g. BDD, 3 Amigos
- Automated API testing experience (SOAPUI/REST-assured
- Configuration of automation tests to run as part of a continuous integration environment (Team City or Jenkins)
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience within automation testing
- ISTQB Certification
- Bachelors Degree
- Competitive salary, bonus and holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
- Quarterly company events (includes social event)
- Regular tech catch ups/hack events
- Attend technology events together
- Christmas Party (partners are invited)
- Summer away day
- Free Car Parking at Head Offices in central Leeds
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online learning subscription
If you think you could be a good match for this position, or know of someone who may be, please do not hesitate to contact Alastair @ FRG on 0191 594 9738 or email Alastair on email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!