Senior Python Engineer - Copenhagen
Help change the world with data.
My client is one of the most exciting scale-ups worldwide, and they've locked their sights on Copenhagen. They are looking for ambitious and passionate professionals with Python experience who can bring a unique perspective to their growing team.
In this role you would be joining our client on their mission to disrupt how the world approaches data, as they build brand new tools for automating Machine Learning. You'd be working with the most cutting edge technology, and helping implement new solutions to clients.
What you need:
* English speaking
* Experience with Python as your primary programming language
* Including libraries such as: NumPy; Pandas; PyTorch
* Big Data experience is a significant bonus
* Including Spark; Hadoop
* DevOps experience is also a bonus
* Including containers and CI/CD
Reasons to apply:
* This team is part of a healthy, growing scale-up, with a great deal of freedom and flexibility
* Sink your teeth into a project you can take full ownership of, taking it all the way from initial inception to delivery.
* Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
* State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
* The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
* Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
* Be part of a company that values upskilling it's talent
If you would be a good fit for this role please send an updated CV to email@example.com, or contact Jake Evans on +4589888257