Up to £65,000
Leading Data-Driven Organisation | Cloud Platform Environment | Fantastic Work Environment |
We are currently partnered with a large-scale finance company who are currently on a large recruitment drive for data engineers.
If you are looking for a thriving company which provide with exposure to multiple big data economics including cloud (AWS), machine learning, AI + more! This is the role for you.
What will you be up to?...
You'll be working on the development and operations of the data platform to drive the maximum data value for business users. Join a cross-functional agile team which is made up of architects, big data engineers, testers + more.
If you have a thirst for complex problems and creating high performance solutions all within a big data AWS platform - this is the opportunity for you.
What will you be good at?
* Strong experience on AWS architecture/administration
* Solid experience of network and security on cloud-based environments, specifically on AWS services such as VPCs, Security Groups, NACLs and IAM roles.
* Deep understanding of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins/Bamboo/AWS Code Pipeline/AWS Code Commit and configuration management using tools like Ansible, Puppet/Chef and code repositories based on GIT.
* Experience writing production quality code in Python/ Java / Scala.
* Good understanding of DevOps/DataOps in an Agile Environment, familiarity with Jira and Confluence
* Experience of Docker/Kubernetes would be beneficial
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you - apply today!
THIS ROLE DOES NOT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP AND YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK WITHIN THE UK