Senior Java Developer, In-House Position, Stockholm
Want to work on a cloud-based service, with continuous integration and delivery on the majority of the platform?
My client wants to invite you on their exciting journey to grow their platform across EMEA.
Here you'll be working on platform they're truly proud of and your work can make a major impact on who product moving forward. The platform is currently hosted on AWS and has continuous integration and delivery across the majority of the product.
You will be responsible for building user-friendly, secure, modern and scalable solutions as a member of a cross functional team. This team takes ownership of the booking tool's full life-cycle, including analysis, development, doe review, testing, performance and monitoring. You'll also be responsible for setting up the future architecture and technology stack, meaning you can make a real impact on the platform.
The team also consists of a Product owner and UX designer. They also work closely with the stakeholders and strive to work in a data-driven manner by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs.
You should have experience from:
* 5+ years Backend development experience with Java
* Frontend development experience with Angular2+ (ideally Angular5)
* Cloud Based Operations - ideally AWS - ECS
* Microservices Architecture
It is an extra bonus if you have competence in:
* DevOps as part of a team
* Infrastructure services (Docker/Amazon ECS)
* Security architecture (OWASP, encryption etc.)
* Test automation experience (e.g. TDD, Unit Tests
* Cloud-based operations (Amazon AWS is a bonus)
What can my client offer you?
* A fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility.
* If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, they believe you will feel at home with them.
* If you some day would like to experience something new, this company offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
For more information regarding this role contact Jenna Owens at Jefferson Frank on +46 (0) 775 888 606 or email@example.com