DevOps Engineer - Randstad, Nijmegen, Arnhem, Deventer to Zwolle, Utrecht, Apeldoorn, Almere
With offices in Amsterdam and Deventer the company has over 15 years' experience in the IT field and has become one of the most reliable supplier of IT professionals. They have clients all over Netherlands with exciting and challenging assignments guaranteed to put your skills to the test. The engineers offer them the extra capacity and knowledge, which is also combined with their academy to further develop their employees.
They are a flat and open organisation with short lines between management and staff. They feel this is required as everyone is the organisation is important and that everything must be negotiable. They prefer to deal with their colleagues, suppliers and customers in a casual, informal atmosphere but still maintain their professionalism.
Someone who is result orientated and works well with others. An individual who has good communication skills and has the ability to communicate with various people within the organization. Can critically analyse and be proactive with an eye for the customer's vision.
What is expected from you
* Experience with IT Infrastructure (Linux, Unix, VMware, monitoring, backup and security)
* Knowledge of automation, such as Python scripting, and automatic deployment tools such as Ansible, Puppet and Chef
* Good connection with a DevOps method (Scrum or Agile)
* Cloud experience with AWS
* Container technology with Docker
* Experience with Splunk is preferred
* CI / CD experience
* Can communicate in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
* Permanent contract
* Net expense allowance
* Competitive salary
* Lease car with fuel card (Netherlands and abroad)
* No more than one hour of travel (one way)
* Top of the range laptop
* Training and courses combined with personal development plan
* Knowledge sessions.