Site Reliability Engineer- Boston MA
* Site Reliability Engineer Needed *
Would you like to:
* Define application monitoring and alerting strategy
* Preform capacity planning and production readiness assessment
* Identify requirements for other operational teams
* Be a technology and Devops evangelist for the company
Seeking professionals with:
* Experience working in an SRE role
* Hands-on experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef and Terraform
* Experience in software development and scripting
* Experience in a Linux environment
* CI tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins and Hudson
This could be the opportunity for you!
If this role interest you, please send an updated resume to k.lang@JeffersonFrank.com or call Kali Lang at 813-437-6898 for any information regarding the role or next steps.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted at 813-437-6898 Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!