AWS Security Engineer - Bay Area, CA
Our growing company provides intrusion detection, automated threat defense, compliance for cloud workloads and containers as an SaaS platform. While helping companies drastically increase their security, we reduce the cost of all operating security at scale. Many large companies rely on our platform, as it does provide impressive visibility, automates intrusion detection, simplifies compliance and delivers on-click investigation. We believe in promoting from within and within our current growth, strong performance in the role will lead to individual upward mobility with our organization. We have our home office in the Bay Area, CA.
Title: Senior AWS Sales Engineer - Bay Area, CA
As the Senior AWS Sales Engineer, you will play a key role in sales and driving business forward, as you will work closely with the sales reps. You will be a technical advisor to customers from a wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises within your region. This position requires experience with AWS and security architectures, excellent communication, organizational and technical skills will lead to your success. You will help prospective partners and customers understand the benefits of working with us.
* Present demos to customers and work directly with them to demonstrate our value.
* Own the technical relationship with our customers and provide proof of concept work, coordination of additional technical resources.
* Work closely with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, handle technical objections and develop strategy to resolve technical blockers.
* Recommend best practices for security, cloud architecture, application infrastructure and platforms that are required to successfully implement a complete cloud security solution based on our company.
* Provide constructive feedback to product management from the customers. Contribute to PRDs
* Expect some travel.
* Experience at the capacity of a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment
* Experience with AWS
* Experience writing a simple Bash script in a Linux console.
* Understanding of tools with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
* Experience with presenting demo's to executives, technical staff and architects
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect.
* Architecting and developing experience for scalable, distributed systems.
* DevOps/DevSecOps experience
* Compliance audit experience
* Understanding of cloud deployments relating to security and compliance requirements
* Able to quickly adapt and learn new emerging technologies and solutions in the Cloud technology space
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Chad Swingley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (949)-688-2237.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS Security roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.