Sr Security Architect/Principal Engineer - AWS Security - Bay Area, CA - Provide Vision and Leadership
Looking for a career that will engage and challenge? Are you focused on quality service and customer care?
Customer-focused company with clients across the US and Canada is seeking the perfect individual to provide passionate vision, stewardship, and security expertise to further the organization's mission. This position offers all-encompassing engineering, architectural, and strategic management responsibilities. You will get to develop and oversee organization-wide methods, standards, and practices.
* Protect enterprise information: ascertain security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; developing security standards, policies and procedures; advise and guide team members.
* Develop penetration testing strategy and team with outside vendors to perform penetration testing.
* Initiate security standards, policies and procedures for infrastructure, application, middleware, and data including development, QA and deployment best practices, for in-house and outsource. Develop a best practice business continuity/disaster recovery program to ensure technology resiliency and safety for employees.
* Supervise and Govern: provide vision, management, direction and advocacy so the organization may effectively conduct cybersecurity work.
* A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field. Masters' Degree in CS or IT preferred.
* Experience as a Cybersecurity Analyst, Cybersecurity Engineer and/or Cybersecurity Architect.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
* Qualifications such as SABSA (Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), or AWS Certified Security - Specialty certifications are desirable
* Salary DOE, incentive program, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and PTO
* Onsite gym, fitness classes, catered lunch (new menu daily), free parking
* Choice of Mac or PC
For all inquiries, please contact Christopher Cross immediately at email@example.com with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jefferson frank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.