Senior DevOps Engineer - 70-85 - Dublin
They are currently seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join their friendly software team. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to shape their continuous integration and deployment strategy.
What will you be doing
* As a Senior DevOps you be expected to take the lead in defining and controlling our CI and deployment strategies of the entire product stack.
* Drive the DevOps and Test Driven Design methodologies within the organisation
* We like docker - architecting the docker deployments for SaaS and on-premise.
* Provide operating guidelines to the development team to ensure consistency and management of source code.
* Define and promote tools for automation, rapid deployment and configuration management
What You Need
* Expert in Software development life cycle
* Experience with AWS and Jenkins
* Docker, docker swarm would be an advantage.
* Familiar with Windows and Linux at Sys Admin level
* Knowledge of on-premise deployments and VPN restrictions associated with these deployments.
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience in software development environment
* Experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple project workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git (bitbucket)
* Experienced managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
* A deep understanding of various cloud services (IaaS, PaaS etc.) and associated security best practices
* Experienced with container orchestration tools and workflows (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, docker swarm)
* Experience running and maintaining AWS hosted solutions
* Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and within an agile project team,
You can get in touch by calling 0191 300 6940 or emailing email@example.com
#DevOps #Expert #Starter #New #Projects #Jenkins #AWS #Cloud #Kubernetes #Azure #DevOps #Dublin #Ireland