Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - Los Angeles
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this revolutionary in scientific advancement. Their model is designed to make it easier for anyone to share clinical research opportunities with those in their lives. This client is looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to deploy, automate, maintain, and manage AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems. You will be tasked with building, releasing and managing the configuration of production systems. You will also handle pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products/services.
* Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. ECS, RDS, ALB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail) to develop and maintain an AWS-based solution, with an emphasis on cloud security best practices.
* Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime AWS environment
* Strong scripting (e.g. bash, Node.js) and automation skills.
* Experience with system monitoring tools (CloudWatch, SNS, VictorOps).
* Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
Nice to Have:
* Terraform, Docker, bash, AWS SDK (cli, node.js)
* Basic DB administration experience (MySQL).
* Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies.
* Experience administering version control systems (git, Github).
* Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, SMTP).
* Awareness of cloud security best practices (Well Architected Framework, CIS Foundation Benchmarks)
* Experience in SaaS, Healthcare/Medical, or Research
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.