Production/Operations Manager - Los Angeles
We are thrilled to be working exclusively with this revolutionary in scientific advancement. Their model is designed to make it easier for anyone to share clinical research opportunities with those in their lives. The Production Operations Manager acts as the escalation point for production support to diagnose and resolve customer issues. By analyzing the root causes and assisting in the resolution process, they ensure that issues handled and resolved quickly and efficiently. In addition, the Production Operations Manager participates in capacity planning to the scaling of the application infrastructure. You will be tasked with Acting as the 24x7 escalation point for production support to diagnose and resolve customer issues, resolve operational issues by analyzing the root causes or assisting in the process and overseeing and ensuring the integrity of production systems on a day-to-day basis to ensure uninterrupted services.
* Experience in application development/testing and/or production operation
* Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. ECS, RDS, ALB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail) to develop and maintain an AWS-based solution, with an emphasis on security, scalability and stability.
* Strong scripting (e.g. bash, Node.js) and automation skills.
* Experience with system monitoring tools (CloudWatch, SNS, ElasticSearch, NewRelic, APM, AWS X-ray).
* Proven ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
* Ability to gather incident information and accurately represent it to the Development and Leadership teams. Ability to bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* Ability to organize and prioritize tasks by balancing business needs with technical requirements in Agile and DevOps environments and cultures
To be considered for this role, please send me a LI message or call me at 480-530-2065 or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must hold either a Green Card or US Citizenship.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.