Cloud Developer Location:
Atlanta, GATechnology focus:
AWS, NodeJSJob type:
I am currently representing a client in the Midtown area of Atlanta who are industry-leaders in terms of the services and expertise they provide within the cloud space. They help organisations utilise all aspects of the cloud to drive revenue, innovation, and increase profitability and are the only dedicated Cloud provider on the Inc. Fastest Growing list five years in a row. They are the only Cloud firm that automates every stage of the Journey to Cloud and they are searching for a cloud developer to join their
journey, it could be you.Responsibilities:
- Hands on software development
- Take ideas that have been designed and make them work!
- Create software components, modules, integrations.
- Create software testing implementations including unit, functional, acceptance, performance and security tests.
- Integrate with Amazon API's to deliver a highly efficient application implementation
- Provide feedback during development cycles regarding technical constraints
- Implement dynamically scalable and highly available services on AWS
- Deploy production systems in AWS
- Work in an agile based development environment.
What you'll receive:
- Degree in Math, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledge of diagnosing software problems
- Basic understanding of serverless design concepts and patterns
- Basic understanding writing and testing Lambda functions
- Wide-ranging understanding of one or more programming languages
- Java, .Net
- Ruby, Bash
- Basic understanding of configuring and deploying applications in Amazon Cloud using core features of that environment such as:
- Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ECS, Kubernetes
- RDS, Aurora, Redshift
- S3, EFS
- Elasticache, VPC, ELB
- Basic understanding of building environments with Terraform
- Experience with Amazon API's for integration
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working
- A unique company culture and like-minded professional colleagues
- Career progression within a meritocratic environment
- Opportunity to make your unique mark in their culture
If you are interested, or know anyone in your network who might be, I look forward to hearing from you. I can be contacted at email@example.com
or alternatively on +1 347-270-8872.