Are you a guru of Infrastructure Engineering? Yes?! Then one of my clients is looking exactly for you!
The company is founded in the Netherlands in 2007 and it is expanding its geography and number of dedicated professionals. In their mission to provide state of the art integration solutions to their clients, they have chosen to focus on the unrivalled full stack open source platform WSO2.
About the role:
* Setting up WSO2 product on customer environments.
* Utilise configuration management tools to setup the environment
* Liaison with the customer IT teams
* Assist customers with their infrastructure setup
* Translate architecture proposals into technical implementations
* Help think up new solution designs incorporating the latest technologies.
* A native Dutch speaker with excellent communications skills in Dutch and English language
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline
* Skill set: Infrastructure Engineering, Docker, Linux, Unix, vitalisation technologies, J2EE, SOA, SaaS, NodeJS, Python, Cassandra, Active MQ, Apache, SSL, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt
* You are flexible and willing to travel (abroad)
* You are in possession of a driver license.
What is in there:
* A bonus regulation based on company targets
* Travel allowance regulation
* Company pension plan
* 27 holidays on a full-time contract
* Laptop, mobile phone and lease car
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We embrace every applicant's effort and courage to accept new challenges! Never hesitate to apply even if you think that you aren't the "perfect match"! If you have a clear understanding of your field, you are motivated and enthusiastic then we definitely should have a quick chat! Together we will find a best opportunity matching your specific career interests.
You can always contact me via: +31202418564 and firstname.lastname@example.org