Location - Amsterdam
Company Profile - They become a fully independent subsidiary for savings, loans, mortgages and - recently - payments. Their products and services enable people to manage their financial affairs with ease, speed, and simplicity. They have around 250 people on board who is spread over four countries in Europe including Netherlands. The atmosphere in the company is pleasant, human, playful but also driven, so this opportunity is only for ambitious ones.
Sharing is caring! So you will get:
* The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
* A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
* A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
* An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
* A solid pension plan
It is a perfect match if you have experience with:
* The AWS platform (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, API gateways)
* Development in Node.js, Typescript, Java.
* A Bachelor degree in computer science or similar domain
* Strong English language proficiency both verbal and in writing.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
We embrace every applicant's effort and courage to accept new challenges! Never hesitate to apply even if you think that you aren't the "perfect match"! If you have a clear understanding of your field, you are motivated and enthusiastic then we definitely should have a quick chat! Together we will find a best opportunity matching your specific career interests.
You can always contact me via: +31202418564 and firstname.lastname@example.org