This company is a rapidly growing Irish company that is revolutionising warehouse automation. They design solutions, based on mobile robots to automate e-commerce and retail warehouses, dramatically increasing both productivity and flexibility.
Senior DevOps Engineer
What will you be doing
* As a Senior DevOps you be expected to take the lead in defining and controlling our CI and deployment strategies of the entire product stack.
* Drive the DevOps and Test Driven Design methodologies within the organisation
* We like docker - architecting the docker deployments for SaaS and on-premise.
* Provide operating guidelines to the development team to ensure consistency and management of source code.
* Define and promote tools for automation, rapid deployment and configuration management
What You Need
* Expert in Software development life cycle
* Experience with AWS and Jenkins
* Docker, docker swarm would be an advantage.
* Familiar with Windows and Linux at Sys Admin level
* Knowledge of on-premise deployments and VPN restrictions associated with these deployments.
Qualifications and Skills
* Experience in software development environment
* Experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple project workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git (bitbucket)
* Experienced managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
* A deep understanding of various cloud services (IaaS, PaaS etc.) and associated security best practices
* Ideally Experienced with container orchestration tools and workflows (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, docker swarm)
* Experience running and maintaining AWS hosted solutions
If you are interested in finding out more get in touch by emailing email@example.com