This company is a mobile hotel property management system (PMS) company focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests.
* Need to be senior level
* Angular on the frontend
* Hands on AWS platform experience - EC2, S3 Etc.
* Automation experience
* US Citizen
* Need to be very hands on and do the work with AWS not someone who can just talk about it but actually can demonstrate and do the work!
* Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* AWS Certified
* 2+ years with JIRA
* 2+ years with Git
* Experience with RabbitMQ
* Experience with Redis
* Experience with New Relic
* Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
* The sense of ownership and pride of your contributions and its impact on the company's growth and success
* Experience with the hospitality hotel industry
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Seth Hartley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.