As an AWS Data Engineer, you will be responsible to deploy, manage and maintain data lakes. You will be able to migrate the data from the SQL legacy system over to AWS Cloud. As an AWS Data Engineer, you will be building data pipelines, creating data lakes with AWS, and perform regular ETL responsibilities.
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Salary: $100-120K + Bonus
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work on large-scale Data projects
* Build data pipelines using AWS Cloud services
* Develop Python programming to streamline processes for the data ingestion
* Automate Data ingestion jobs
* Build data lakes for clients
* Gather client requirements
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Skilled in data and analytic technologies
* Extensive experience with Python programming
* Must have experience with SQL environment
* Proficient in creating data pipelines
* Machine Learning experience is a plus!
* Competitive base salary
* Health, Dental, and Vision plans
* Paid vacation and holidays
* 401K plan
* Work from home 3 days/week
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS