Finance Analytics Lead - up to £90,000 - South London
FRG are pleased to offer the role of Finance Analytics Lead for our enterprise client in South London.
My client are looking for an experienced analyst who can lead their charge on their current digital transformation change project. My client an enterprise insurance group, the biggest and best in the UK.
They want someone who has proven experience in cloud transformation projects, as well as someone who has experience with visualization using ClickSense.
The project they're hiring for will be a project built from scratch. Their current data team in house is around about the 30-40 currently, and they're always actively hiring.
See below the roles and responsibilities for the position:
- Sit within the Chief Data Office, but work on projects hand in hand with the Finance business and our Finance Transformation team.
- Own and lead several key data initiatives identified within our Finance Transformation programme, including data solutions, analytics, visualisation and automation.
- Work with both the Chief Data Officer team and Finance to anticipate, shape and deliver the work, taking responsibility for data, modelling and communication of analysis and build to stakeholders.
- Use commercial awareness to influence and communicate across multiple business areas to identify and promote new opportunities for our data processes to be further improved.
- Mentor, and sometimes direct, the work of other team members, especially more junior members and stakeholders new to data and analytics.
- Contribute, and sometimes lead, the deployment of analytics outputs, either through automated solutions or programming into production systems, particularly through the development/enhancement of dashboards and data visualisation.
- Demonstrate and lead the "art of the possible" showcasing new capabilities and driving innovation within Finance, in line with the Chief Data Office's strategy and roadmap.
- Establish, capture, maintain and continually improve analytics best practices, knowledge and standards within Finance.
- Stay up to date with new automation technologies, architectures, techniques, especially as they apply to Finance.
- Participate proactively in building the CDO Analytics capability including coaching and mentoring, maintaining technical standards and driving our market eminence.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with RDBMS database (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL) design and build.
- Experience with Finance and/or ERP systems (ideally Oracle) would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of data visualization principles and software (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview).
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies and collaborative development.
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP) would be an asset but not essential.
- Experience with RPA (e.g. UIPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere) or other automation technologies would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Up to 20% bonus
- 9% pension contribution
- Free Travel insurance
- Free breakdown cover
- 50% discounts on a number of products
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (up to 2 days
This is an urgent requirement for my client and they're actively going to be interviewing next week. If you would like to have a chat about this position, please give Alastair @ the Frank Group a call on 0191 594 9738, or send him an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.