Data engineering position at the media production company. On the data nd analytics team, you will be working with engineers, architects, and analysts to build data systems and solutions for the organizations digital products, marketing, distribution, and finance.
* Build Data Pipelines / Data Wrangling Procedures for ETL/ELT Processes
* Tune Application & Query Performances
* Develop Microservices, APIs, and RESTful Web Services
* Create Dashboards for Data Visualizations
* Production experience withGCP,AWS, or Azure
* GCP: BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Dataprep, BigTable, Cloud Storage, Cloud Composer, Pub/Sub (at least one)
* AWS: Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Glue, EC2, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Aurora, Athena, Lambda (at least one)
* Azure: (At least one equivalent service to those listed for AWS/GCP)
* ETL Development experience with Python & SQL
* Database Development experience with SQL
* Software Development Experience with Python
* Data Visualization Experience with Looker, Tableau, etc.
* Stream-Processing Experience with AWS Kinesis, GCP Dataflow, Kafka, etc.
Salary & Benefits
* Salary = 120K - 140K, Flexible based on candidate experience
* Benefits = Commuter Benefits, 401k, Healthcare, etc.
* Travel = No
* Will consider relocation candidates
* Will provide relocation assistance
* Potential remote opportunities
* Is open to potentially support visa sponsorships for the right candidate