Work from home, or the beach, on top of a mountain or from a plane, as long as there is internet, there is a way to work. I am working with a well-respected consulting company who is looking for a DevOps Engineer that is passionate about working with AWS to join their team of skilled engineers. They are looking for an automation engineer to work with enterprise companies and assist them in cloud migrations and DevOps solutions.
What they can offer you:
* 100% remote
* Base salary up to $140,000 + 401k + health benefits
* Unlimited PTO
* Certifications program and more
What they are looking for:
* Experience with one of the following high-level programming language: Java, Ruby, or Python
* Experience and frequent usage of multiple AWS microservices
* Usage of DevOps tools like: Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker or Kubernetes
* Great communication skills
This company is already interviewing multiple candidates so this position will not be open for long. If you think you could be a great fit for this position, please send in your resume, any hesitation could result in losing out on the opportunity.
Jefferson Frank is the leading AWS recruitment firm in the USA, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners and End Users throughout the USA and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the USA and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and IT jobs are.
Key Words: AWS, Amazon Web Services, DevOps, Amazon, Dev Ops, Java, Python, Ruby, Docker, Cloudformation, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, AWS consultant, AWS engineer, Cloud Consultant