Senior Python Developer - Atlanta, GA
Why make a move for something standard and norm? The reason for moving positions is to find something so exciting, innovative and something you can enjoy doing on a day to day basis. Whether this is from a role perspective or from the projects and technologies you will be working with its important to find the right match for your requirements.
I've recently been handed a role from one of our top clients who are well known and established across the IT market. They are a large, international consultancy who have a wide range of focus on different industries from financial partnerships all the way to education, you name it, they do it! Their backing is huge and are growing rapidly having established themselves as a fortune 500 company.
As for the projects you will be working on, this is where things get really interesting! You will be working in the aviation space and will help create software which is used for tracking luggage, in flight applications for passengers, aircraft maintenance software which edges towards data science and analytics, and even flight technologies. These projects are for some of the globes largest aviation companies and will be used internationally.
Being a senior developer also brings on more responsibility. You will be a main contributor for not only hands on coding but also having huge input on the projects. Helping to decide best practices, testing software, documentation, supporting build systems and even interactive with stakeholders and top level business heads. Your growth rate is key within the company and due to the size and direction of my client, you will also gain the opportunity to grow in a professional capacity alongside gaining huge amounts of technical exposure to a unique and innovative environment.
In short, what we are looking for is:
- Exposure to back end development with a core focus on Python Development.
- Experience working with Java, PHP or Perl will also be highly beneficial.
- Django or Flask exposure will also be helpful.
- Creating applications within a cloud based environment will be fantastic experience if that's something you do have!
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
The big question is, what will you get as a result of your work?
- A very competitive, market dependent salary.
- Strong benefit structures.
- Huge progression opportunities both technically and professionally.
- A constant stream of exciting and unique projects in a well organised company.
- A yearly bonus which has been consistently maintained.
- The ability to work for a market giant and one of the most renowned companies contracting within the IT space.
- A permanent position where you can grow within the company.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or would like to have a look at wider roles in different areas, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or catch me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/â~ï¸-alex-colbeck-â~ï¸-373372132/
I always like to connect with IT professionals within my space and whether interested in this position or want to establish initial contact with myself and hear about roles in the future across different areas, get in touch!