A global partner is looking to hire a Senior/Lead Big Data Engineer to work on cutting edge projects across London using the latest in Big Data technologies. The right candidate will have an excellent attitude to working on the most innovative projects and creating the best solutions possible.
The company have recently opened up an office in Central London and this is a pivotal hire. This person will be a senior figure with the progression opportunity to Lead/Head of Big Data within 6 months and is very much suited to an ambition individual.
The tech stack required includes:
● Data Engineering / Business Intelligence / SQL Development
● Client engagement across all levels of the company
● Requirement gathering and documentation
● ETL processes and transformations
● Data mining and insight formulations
● Advanced SQL/PostgreSQL/Redshift knowledge
● Exposure to Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS or similar
● DevOps Stack development experience
● Hands on work with large datasets and automated ETLs
With clients based within Central London and an excellent hub close to Southbank, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! Get in touch now to hear more details on 0191 338 7559 or email me at email@example.com