THIS JOB LOCATION IS IN ODESSA, FL
Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the ability to identify problems and generate practical solutions in a logical manner.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Create database schemes that represent and support business processes
Role & Responsibilities
Established technical knowledge in software development methodologies and implementation of Web and Windows applications utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack.
· Strong practical experience with C#, VB.Net
· Strong experience with source control (TFSVC/Git)
· Experience with SQL database modelling, design and development.
· Possess mature understanding of the entire SDLC development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
· Proven ability to successfully deliver high-quality, complex systems using Software development methods, independently as well as in a team environment.