Looking for a DevOps Engineer who is familiar with DevOps tools and practices and who is willing and eager to chase problems down no matter where they lead.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will enhance monitoring tools, build infrastructure and source code management.
* In collaboration with other teams, you'll make sure our infrastructure and applications that depend on it work together seamlessly
* You will write tools for systems and infrastructure automation.
Skills & Qualifications
* A passion for automating everything
* Experience maintaining large scale infrastructure, 100+ servers minimum
* Strong scripting background in Bash, Ruby, Python, or similar
* Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, or similar)
* Experience with Docker and/or container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, or similar)
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with CI tools (Jenkins or similar)
* Familiar with DevOps methodologies, Cloud Deployment, and On-Premise Release Workflows