DevOps Test Expert - Aurora, CO and Richardson, TX - ability to obtain TS/SCI
If you're passionate about system development (DevOps, Cloud or Cyber Security) and want to work in a state of the art facility with one of the most collaborative and driven organisations in the industry, then this is an opportunity well worth checking out.
Candidates who already have Top Secret/SCI clearance are eligible for a sign on bonus of $20,000!
Or client is dedicated to providing the best possible environment for both technical growth and employee satisfaction. Their new facility has many amenities that help provide and environment conducive to a good work life balance. Their facilities include a health center, a 24 hours fitness facility, a massage therapist, a cafeteria, a learning center, collaboration rooms, a relaxation space with a foosball and a pool table and other break areas for when you need to take 5.
* 401K match
* flexible work schedules
Our client is looking for talented Test Experts to join their rapidly expanding DevOps team. AS a test expert, you will be responsible for supporting the team as they adopt DevOps and Agile methodologies. As a leader within the team, you will collaborate heavily with the DevOps team and program personnel, conducting OT&E for mission critical applications.
* Build and test automation tools for infrastructure and security provisioning
* Lead the DevOps team and program personnel in building new systems tests through use of automated tooling such as Cucumber
* Design/implement multi layered system test frameworks
* Demonstrate the ability to implement new strategies to improve system performance
* Develop ways to monitor system metrics
* Provide technical guidance and educate team members and co-workers on development and operations
* Lead the team in developing new test strategies, plans, script and cases for testing AWS services
* Ability to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
* Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/ALM/Rational Concert)
* Possess a high degree of competency in software development methodologies including overall roles, process, stages and value proposition of the SDLC
* Hands on experience with automated testing/modelling tools
* Hands on experience working in a DevOps environment
* Foundational knowledge in new and emerging technologies and as AWS/Azure, Spring Boot, DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins) and Microservices.
* Experience using automation tools such as Selenium and Cucumber
* Hand on experience using advanced SQL techniques for data centric testing
* B.S. /B.A. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with 10+ Years of experience
* AWS Associate or Professional Certification preferred
If you're interested in pursuing this position, drop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me on +1 347 270 8876.