Our partner is looking for an AWS Architect to design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly reliable, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. You will also lead a team of developers to migrate existing complex on-premises applications to the cloud, select appropriate AWS offerings to design and deploy applications based on business requirements, implement cost control strategies, help the client with their Cloud IT Strategy and Roadmap development based on their business needs (capturing current state, defining future state-to-be architecture) and building transition state architecture. You will ensure success in building and migrating applications, software, and services to Amazon Web Services.
* Experience estimating migration and cloud hosting costs
* Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with AWS
* Deep understanding on designing cost-effective apps in AWS (EKS vs EVS vs Mesos)
* Hands on Architecture experience with a deep understanding of AWS Services
* Experience of migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
* Strong experience in designing Cloud solutions and Services
* Ability to design applications utilizing Cloud native services
* Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS
* Prior experience in DevOps, Infrastructure & Application Automation (Process Automation, CI-CD, Jenkins, Git tools)
* Ability to work closely with business to understand and incorporate non-functional requirements in the application architecture.
* Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects using Agile methodologies strongly preferred
* 401k Matching Program
* Competitive Salary
* Catered Lunches
* Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances
To be considered for this role, please send me a Linked =In message, call me at 480-530-2039, ask for Sean Evers, or email me at email@example.com. To be considered for these roles, you must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.