Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Permanent
Looking for a full stack Engineer who will be ready to come in and make an immediate impact at out fact growing company. Working on a small team to help grow out the companies software development team. As well as collaborate with product managers, data engineers, and product designers.
* Write understandable, high-quality code and deeply grasp the series of technologies to power products and applications
* Work collaboratively with other technical team members to develop technologies that serve to achieve company goals
* Build and document re-usable front-end and back-end software components
* Collaborate with product, design, and business teams to translate feature specifications into implementable code and architectures
* Back End: Node.js, MongoDB, Neo4J, Django, Postgres
* Git source control (company uses bitbucket)
* Jira for agile workflow
As well as:
* Experience with cloud platforms AWS
* Life Insurance
* Paid time off
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
To be considered for this role, please send your resume to Baker Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org call me at 347-783-6767
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS DevOPs roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
**********This Role Does no offer Sponsorship***********