To support our growth, we are looking for an accomplished AWS consultant to work across our client base as we grow our team to service our next wave of customers.
You'll need to be technically experienced, a strong communicator and display entrepreneurial flair.
If you are looking to develop beyond being an excellent technical engineer and have the personality to help us grow, then we want to talk to you.
What we will offer you?
* Experience of applying your technical consulting skills in a variety of exciting circumstances including pre-sales and delivery. You'll experience contracts being negotiated and solutions delivered;
* The opportunity to work with several clients across a variety of workloads and technologies implemented on AWS;
* Work alongside our management team to continue to grow and develop our relationship with AWS as a Channel Re-seller and Consulting partner;
* The opportunity of joining an established Cloud consultancy with an exciting future who hire only the best talent;
* A company that will help you grow and further develop, and is a fun place to work;
* A competitive salary, and the opportunity to work at a senior level within our business.
What will you do?
* Lead and deliver client consulting engagements across a wide range of industries and workloads;
* Representing us in workshops, seminars and other initiatives that we run with our partners;
* Contribute in building, optimising and executing our go-to-market strategies;
* Contribute in building and executing partner strategies with both AWS directly, as well as a broad range of existing partners;
What you need to have?
* A deep understanding and appreciation of Cloud technologies, with a minimum of 1 year working with AWS;
* Minimum 2 years' experience of deploying/designing architectures in a DevOps environment;
* AWS Professional Certification (either Architect or DevOps)
* Proficient in infrastructure as code techniques and technologies (Terraform preferred)
* Experience in deploying and managing containerised solutions (OCP, ECS, EKS)
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT industry;
* A good sense of humour, total integrity and empathy with both fellow employees and clients;
* Great communications skills, and be authentic and decisive;
* Experience of engaging with organisations at a senior level and building strong technical relationships;