My client based in Cambridge are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their team and develop their flagship Natural Language Processing platform that provides agile, high performance enterprise text mining, and enables rapid discovery of new intelligence from text.
Candidates must have the following attribute
* Commercial experience with the software development lifecycle including: requirements definition, specification capture, software architecture/design, program development, associated documentation, test automation, and maintenance.
* Experience with typical industry tools including: standard libraries and frameworks, interactive development environments, software version control, build systems, automated testing frameworks, and bug tracking systems
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* An energetic, enthusiastic, pro-active, problem-solving attitude. Smart and gets things done.
* The ability to work in a close-knit, highly intelligent team
* Good degree or postgraduate qualification from a top university in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related discipline
We would also expect successful candidates to have at least some of the following attributes:
* Cross platform development experience on Linux and Windows:
* Experience of one or more of the following: application servers, database internals, data visualization, distributed systems, document processing, content repositories, full-text search, grid computing, information retrieval, natural language processing, semantic web, text mining, user interface design, or web services
* Good understanding of modern development techniques and practices:
* E.g. design patterns, peer review, continuous integration, and test-driven development
Jefferson Frank International Ltd is the global leader in AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users globally and we have never had more live development jobs for AWS professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers.
Jefferson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To discuss this opportunity further or apply for the vacancy, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Thomas Gilroy on +44 191 814 7448.