Technical Program Manager - 140K-175K - Cupertino, CA
Are you an experienced project manager looking for your next role in Silicon Valley? My team and I are searching for a Technical Program Manager in beautiful Cupertino, CA. This role earns 6-figures!
In this role, you will work to run a large DevOps Centre of Excellence program. You will assign and manage tasks, manage the quality of work of employees, and manage and coordinate stakeholders. As a Technical Program Manager, you will also be required to run sprint planning and then execute the projects. This role requires management experience in a DevOps environment!
* The Role
* Run Sprint Planning and Execution of projects
* Delivery Schedule and Risk Management
* Task Assignment and Management
* Quality Management
* Coordinate Stakeholders
* Dependency Management
* Define Governance Model, Metrics, Reporting
* Desired Skills
* Experience with DevOps Management
* Experience in Agile Environments and can run Sprint Planning & Execution of Projects
* Experience with AWS (preferred)
* Experience in Application and Infrastructure Architecture
* Experience with Application Lifecycle Management
* Medical, Dental, & Vision
* Life Insurance
* Continuously Learning
U.S. citizens and all parties authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
To fast-track your application, contact me at:
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.