AWS DevOps Engineer $100,000- $140,000
Looking for a DevOps Engineer for this 5-star Security Technology company. Their focus is on the protection of business communication and they are undergoing a huge growth phase! The office is located in Uptown Dallas, surrounded by plenty of happening hangout spots. With more than 19,000 clients, this high-energy email-encryption niche company is looking to make a new hire ASAP!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to integrate solutions and provide favorable delivery of technical services. You'll be monitoring and training the development team and creating solutions for scale. When joining our team, you'll be joining one of the nations most trusted and influential institutions when it comes to protected business communication.
* Salary of up to $140,000
* Work on-site with this 5 star email security company
* Attend team "hackathons" with team coding challenges
* Dedicated days to learn new DevOps tools weekly
* Help guide the staff towards new DevOps technology
Role & Responsibilities
* Learn future technical challenges
* Create a reference architecture library
* Build capacity planning programs
* Create solutions for IP/Cloud Technologies
* Configure and maintain Jenkins Pipeline
* Perform log parsing using Graylog or ELK
Skills & Qualifications
* Automation/configuration management experience
* Experience with load balancing technology; F5, AWS, ELB, NGINX
* Cloud platform management experience (AWS preferred)
* Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
* Experience using Prometheus or Grafana monitoring
* SQL and NoSQL experience
Qualified candidates encouraged to apply today!
For all inquiries about this position, please contact Kayla Lozano at 972-437-8259 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now, or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.