* The Solution Architect will work with clients and internal teams to drive business value and support the delivery of software projects.
* Lead the design, scoping, and development of technical solutions.
* This is a collaborative position that requires a strong understanding of solution design, the business value of technology, and customer interaction.
* Work closely with clients to conduct technical discovery, architecture design, and implementation planning needed to ensure project success.
* Internally, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams to arrive at optimal solutions and help deliver great solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1 Production experience with AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Databricks
2 Production experience with either PowerBI or Tableau
3 Review client environments, recommending services and technology to meet their needs
4 Define the scope of work for development projects and solution implementations
5 Define technology stacks, integration dependencies, and data flows visually using architectural diagrams friendly to both technologists and business users
6 Develop quotes for service(s) including project effort and optimal recommendations for cost, technical validation, and timeline
7 Attend trade shows and participate as a speaker in marketing events
8 Explore unknowns and propose sound solutions that will solve clients' business problems
-Snowflake and DataBricks are most important tech stack
-Azure or AWS - no preference
-Multi cloud experience and willing to travel is a major bonus