Google Cloud Engineer, Infrastructure - Contract
Location: Manhattan - 100% Onsite
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Pay: $130.00 Hourly, based on experience
Start Date: October 1, 2019
Industry: Google Cloud Partner Network
* 3+ years of hands on technical experience with public cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
* Experience building, supporting, or migrating applications in the cloud for mid or large size organizations.
* 5+ years of professional IT experience
* B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
* Excellent communication and written documentation
Nice to have:
* US Citizen or Green Card (Preferred)
* Development experience including experience with new DevOps tools and methods AND/OR Agile Development
* Strong experience with scripting skills in Python, Perl, Shell or another common programming language
* Experience with one or more Infrastructure as Code tools such as Cloud Formation, Deployment Manager, Terraform, Ansible
* Experience in software systems design, with experience in architecting distributed systems
* Experience in architecting, developing and/or maintaining production-grade systems
* Experience in virtualization, multi-tenant cloud infrastructures, storage systems and content delivery networks
* Deep understanding of the current state infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL, containers, security, networking, and cloud-based delivery models
* Preferred qualifications and Other Required Attributes
* Master's degree in a technical or engineering field
* GCP Professional Cloud Architect certification (Preferred)
* Strong problem-solving skills - ability to take a process perspective in solving problems
* Solid understanding of IT organizations and specific challenges and issues
* Willingness and ability for travel
Interview Process: 2 Phone Screenings + 1 F2F Interview
!!! PLEASE READ !!!
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to Hope at JFI: email@example.com. Subject: "Candidate Submission: Google Infrastructure Engineer"
No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.