Full Stack Developer | Houston, TX
* For back-end focus full-stack NodeJS/Ruby/Python, at least 2+ years
* For frond-end focus full-stack React, at least 2+ years
* Know how to write efficient, readable code and how to optimize a solution. We need
* people that can write code that'll scale, not throw away blog projects.
* Strong Knowledge in API structure / System Architecture
* Database background (NoSQL and/or RDB, mostly for back-end focused)
* Strong query skills
* Strong knowledge of index and know to build and utilize them
Nice to Have:
* Written extensive UI/API code on large projects with many users
* Strong knowledge of authentication or written authentication frameworks with login & API keys
* Ruby / Node / Python / React
* MongoDB / Postgres / Kafka
* AWS - ECS / Elastic Beanstalk / Lambda
* IoT running Ubuntu -Dockers / Bash
*To be considered for this role, You must be authorized to work in the U.S. This client is not able to provide sponsorship now or in the future.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
*To expedite your application process, please reach out via phone at 972-437-8259 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.