Sr. AWS DevOps Automation Engineer - $160k + Benefits
Sr. AWS DevOps Automation Engineer - $160K+ Benefits
We are currently seeking an energetic and strongly motivated AWS DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will be comfortable in delivering solutions as a team/tech lead or by yourself. You'll also architect solutions and serve as an internal thought leader.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Strong technical experience in development, operations, or joint DevOps responsibilities.
* You need to be ready to invest themselves in hands-on keyboard activity. They will be committing code to the likes of Git repos every day.
* Multiple successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions, preferably employing AWS.
* Be able to both knock out code and be comfortable sharing large-scale and abstract concepts to a crowded room.
* Be a full-stack-aware engineers who are not afraid to learn the wealth of tools we need to employ and who are comfortable with a constantly changing landscape of tools and techniques.
* Absolutely need to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* AWS Professional Certification (e.g. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional).
* Embody the core values of sharing, increasing software delivery speed, continuous improvement, and self-service.
* You will expected to be able to assess risks and plan solutions for the entire team, and collaboratively work with other members to execute them to achieve successful continuous delivery solutions for customers.
* You will be expected to continually assess successful and not so successful practices, and to collaboratively adapt team practices to improve the value we bring to our customers.
* 4+ years of related experience
* 1+ years of production experience with AWS. Understanding of AWS capabilities and architecture is desired
* Propensity for self-directed problem-solving and the ability to work with limited guidance
* Experience hosting cloud services and able to translate business requirements into securely implemented capabilities in the cloud
* Bring an Automation First attitude
* Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Ansible and Terraform, virtualization and container-management platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Proficiency with Python and Bash desired
* Experience with production deployments on AWS and/or Azure
* Solid understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems, particularly Amazon Linux/RHEL/CentOS
* Excellent trouble shooting skills that span code, system, and network in a Cloud environment
* Experience implementing SaaS Monitoring tools, Network services and Security models.
* Experience leading production incidents and Root Cause Analysis
* Experience with process around Agile and Kanban software development methodologies
This company supports employees seeking a position where they are passionate about defining the industry and the job of developing on Amazon Wed Services. If you are someone who appreciates the trade-offs between short-term productivity and long-term visions for your team, then this would be a great position for you.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Zachary Thompson at (813) 437-6952 or via email at email@example.com.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!