Up to £45,000
Amazing Salary | Tight-Knit Team | Company Benefits | Cutting-Edge Technology | Career Progression
If you're an amazing front-end developer that wants to help award-winning events company grow and work on cutting-edge projects - then keep reading!
A thriving provider of event solutions and websites is seeking a talented developer to join their established IT team to design, develop, code and test software systems and applications for software improvements and new products.
* You will design, develop, code and test software systems, or applications for software improvements and new products.
* You'll actively contribute through participation in agile development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing, and ongoing support of systems
* Your voice will have an impact through your recommended modifications to processes and procedures, and directly contribute to standard methodologies, architecture, and implementations
* We will encourage you to live innovation by promoting and soliciting ideas within project teams.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Use of any JS Framework you want! - Vue.js, React or Angular
* Experience working with a microservice architecture back-end
We'd like to meet you if you have strong framework experience whichever it is, but..
It would be a bonus if you have experience with the things we use:
* Vue.js / Nuxt.js
We will support you as you become a highly valued member of our team! We know your current team is probably great too, but you haven't met ours yet. When you do, take some time and say goodbye to your "co-workers" but invite your "friends" to come on over for a visit.
Our Hiring Process:
1 You find or get sent this job ad.
2 You read the ad.
3 It piques your interest and makes you want to show your 'skills'.
4 You tell us you want in (apply, email, shout, call).
5 Tell us more about yourself (includes coding).
6 You come meet the team and verify the truths (and more) written here.
7 You tell everyone how amazing your life has become.
If you thinking is something you'd love to be part of - apply today!
Please only apply if you can work full-time in the UK