Position: Full Stack Developer
Location: Espoo and Vantaa
A forward thinking and innovative company that is recognised globally through the way they are changing the construction industry by turning innovations into products and solutions that the whole industry can benefit from. My client have a high-energy, open work community that does not settle for doing things the way they've always been done. The client is looking for confident professionals for a growing team to develop both their own work and the work of others as a team effort.
* International experience in full stack development
* Experience as both frontend and backend developer
* Hands on experience with at least one backend language like Java, NodeJS or Python
* Experience working with relational databases and SQL
* You will be developing the Sitedrive web-app including mobile applications built on top of it
* Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
* Write clean code to develop functional web applications
* Gather and address technical and design requirements
* Take part in refining the software development processes
Considered a Benefit:
* Knowledge of modern frontend frameworks and technologies (e.g. Typescript, GraphQL)
* Devops/sysop/admin experience and knowledge of modern sysop tools (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP/Azure...)
* Mobile development experience (e.g. Native Android/iOS, React Native...)
* Knowledge of current technologies
* Problem solving attitude and team working spirit
* Frontend - React + Typescript + GraphQL
* Backend - Java and it uses GraphQL to communicate with the frontend.
* Everything is deployed to AWS using Kubernetes and uses Postgres as a database.